Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We're in Orleans

After another beautiful winter in Ormond Beach Florida we made the long trek home in a new motorhome and I am very much enjoying being back in my home.  Spending 6 months in a small space it feels good to stretch out and enjoy my large studio/craft area.
I have also been to a mega crop at St Mary's home in Ottawa on May 7th for National Scrapbooking day.  I was so excited as I got to see my best friend again.  I really had the best time and was even able to finish a layout and make an anniversary card for my husband George of 35 years (May 8th).  Mothers Day was leisurely, Friday I received some beautiful flowers from Sean and Sarah.  They stopped by with a beautiful Hallmark card...Queen of the Road.  Later George and I went to Baton Rouge to celebrate our Anniversary.  I will post some pictures here later. This Friday is my 58th Birthday and I'm excited to be going to Milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment