Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Authentique Paper October Sketch Challenge "Card"

The Authentique Paper Sketch Challenge for October might seem simple enough for a card but it is it's simplicity that lends itself to become beautiful and inspiring.   You will certainly want to stop by: http://authentiquepaper.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-sketch-challenge.html and see this months sketches.

I really enjoyed putting together this card today and I love the colours in the blissful collection





The Blissful collection and the back side of "Paradise" Paper was used along with a border from the Tabloids and some Foundation Bi-Fold Solid Paper in Yellow.  The same Foundation was used in the solid grey for the sentiment tab.  I love the penny farthing from the tabloids and attached it the the tab with some yellow ribbon. The sentiment is a rub-on from my stash.  The flower is Maya Road and the hat pin is Teresa Collins Bling.  I distressed all the edges of the card parts with Tim Holtz mustard seed distress ink.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and please do leave me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous and ingenious. I love everything about it! Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a yummy card. I love these colors together. Great flower. Thanks for playing along with us.

    -Misty
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the flower!
    Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Sketch Challenge!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete