Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Cards 2012

One of my favourite things to do is to make cards...
This year I started with Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage and her Christmas Home 6x6 paper pad .  Love the colours of Christmas Cottage.  So I will start with some of the Christmas Cottage Cards.  The first one is one I used Teresa's new Cricut cartriage December 25 and cut the word Sparkle.
I glittered and glittered, experimenting with spray adhesive and glue pens and finally stickles.
Martha Stewart glitter around the edge using double sided score tape.




Can you see I like this pattern on the paper, Teresa often says if you don't like one side turn it over because you are likely to like that side. I've used tags and twine from Christmas Cottage.  The deer is Tim Holtz Reindeer die with Teresa's paper glued to chipboard using Helmar V2 spray adhesive.  I like this because the paper doesn't separate or wrinkle from the chipboard.  The paper border is Tim's vintage lace strip die.  A little bling on the deer's eye and the star is Tim's ideology line.



This one is special because it is for my father who worked with the CNR as a conductor and brakeman, engineer.

I love how this turned out using Rangers glass and frames.  Inside I put empheria of trains.  The clock is Teresa's on Tims chain.  Adding the twine and borders from Christmas Cottage.



Next, is very simular to the first reindeer card....well the die does cut 2 deer right.


I love this one too, using Christmas Cottage, December 25 and twine borders and a Christmas tree charm.


I've enjoyed making these Christmas 2012 Card designs and I hope you have enjoyed looking at them.  I always appreciate your comments.

Until next time
I'll be creating what I love.




1 comment:

  1. They are such gorgeous cards Susan!
    I love all of them. You rock!
    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete